Monday, August 17, 2015

Rambling of mine on first entry

Bismillah.

Basically, this is not the first time I'm writing an entry since I do have a blog long ago. However, due to immaturity back then during the time I was actively blogging, I definitely decided that so called blog must be terminated and deleted. Hahaha I already deleted it few years back then and only now I feel like blogging again.

Well, right now I'm still unemployed since I just finished my studies on July. And that means, I have time for blogging insyaAllah for good cause insyaAllah. Somehow I kinda regret with my writings long ago because MashaAllah I don't even have will to read my own writings. Can you see and imagine how awful my writings was back then. Of course merapu and merepek kinda writings huhuhu. I will totally embarrassed if anyone I know or my friends read my previous blog so I deleted it and I felt relieved. Hahaha so childish back then. But hey, what past is past. So I welcome this new blog hopefully it can wash away all my worry.

I want to write my entry in English because I believe, this is one way for me to improve my English. But I will still selit2 with Malay sentences as well because after all, Malay language is my mother tongue and of course very satisfying to use during certain times like *you wanna express your feelings, emotions etc etc*

As an introduction, this blog actually serves as a virtual medium for me to share my experiences be it personal ones, working ones (insyaAllah.. amin), family ones, marriage ones (insyaAllah...amin) or whatever it is that appropriate to be shared. I really hope to use this blog to bring benefits to all and of course to me. As a saying goes, sharing is caring, sharing is love bla bla so I would like to share some of the goodness I can bring to all if possible. May Allah make it easy for me.

Last words for now, I hope Allah blesses this little effort of mine. Amin. Till next entry, Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment