Monday, August 24, 2015

Struggle more, do more

Bismillah..

Not in the mood of writing however my fingers did not act accordingly. 

Mentioned about mood, I am aware that I have to force myself in doing things other than just staring, scrolling and tapping my phone ( I can do this for hours!) such as to read books etc etc. I have many books left unread, all thanks to the gadjets and internet!

With phone and ipad in hands, I switched from exploring social medias (fb, instagram, twitter) to playing games. And this situation is being repeated in a day. As much as I don't like to say it, I have to admit that this is my life cycle currently. I am fully aware me everyday is not productive at all but again, all I blame is my mood. You know, doing good things are hard, but the good side of it is that it teaches us the victory of struggle. Good deeds will be sure paid off insyaAllah. So I suddenly had thought in my mind that it's not that I have no mood in doing things, it just me that struggle very little to do things. I still do not find myself some jobs before I got my posting for PRP placement err next year? Please be this year amin....

I really need to struggle more and do things that can benefit me, so at least I do not end up with my phone all the time. First of all, I want to read the books I bought. Actually most of the books I have can be categorized as light reading ones. I am not that favor of complex or heavy reading books. I have reasons of why I'm not favoring those books type because I barely focus on what I read. My mind and eyes do not work together, means that I read each sentences but at the same time my brain does not there. So I need to repeat that sentences several times before my brain can actually process what it wants to convey. Looks like hard work for me aite.

My brother once said, find and explore knowledge as much as you can at this age because still got times. One way to explore it is by reading. Situation will be much difference when we start working than now. I'm like doing nothing at home besides cooking for lunch and do some chores and house cleaning. So I must add new activity in my list, which is reading books.

Sorry, I don't think this post is worth to read. But one thing that may worth to be kept is, our handphone is not just for it's camera and social apps, it can do more. And, try to have some me-time-with-books or me-time-without-phone to do other activities that bring good to you. Okay let see whether she can do this or not tehee (reminder to myself).

Till then, Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment