Friday, October 2, 2015

How we perceived things in life that matter most

Bismillah, Assalamualaikum...

Pheww I almost forgot to update this blog. Actually I almost forgot that I have this blog, this sounds more precise. Haha..

So yeah,how do I start with that title? Lately, I always feel bad about myself for not getting myself a temporary job before the actual one. It's quite tense me more when most of my friend and housemates already working at clinics or pharmacies. I feel a bit jealous and inferior to them since they get to practise what have been learnt during our studies and gain good experiences while working. And some are sharing about their working experience and that make me excited and happy for them but at the same I do feel a bit sad about me. Haha. And some of them are not even staying at their house with parents just because they want to work. And me? I don't want to leave them just yet. Hehe

Okay, here is what I want to write about actually. I always have this thought that keep nagging in my mind whenever I feel bad about myself for not getting a job. For your information I did go find jobs but most of them do not need extra workers for now. I do not live at urban area, so I have to understand if there is limitation of available jobs at my place. I just hope anyone or whoever that read my blog to pray so that my friend and I get the placement for our PRP as soon as possible insyaAllah. Jzkk in advance :)

Okay back to the topic, as I always complaining to myself about my current situation, I also keep comforting myself that, THIS IS THE TIME WHERE I GET TO STAY AND SPEND TIME WITH MY PARENTS AND BEING HELPFUL TO THEM AS MUCH AS I CAN SO THIS IS ACTUALLY A GOLDEN TIME OF ALL because I am totally sure that I will not be able to spend my time as much as I can now when I start working soon. After that, I'll be getting married and has to devote my life with my husband (with Allah's will) so there will be lesser time available for me to spend with my parents. You see, Allah's plan is so beautiful. He did not wants to put us down with His plan that we seem to find it is hard to us, but it is actually depends on us to perceive things that He had planned upon us. I'm not saying that my friends who are working is not that good for not spending time with their parents, it is actually very good for them to find experience and supporting themselves at their own right? But, I'm also glad that I can spend my time with my parents now. Once, a mother of my junior told me that, it is also a rizq from Allah if we can stay and spend time with our parents. That's the time where we can be helpful to them, be good to them and serve them as much as we can. That is also a rizq from Allah. Jzkk auntie for that beautiful advice. Whenever I feel down about this, I always remember that advice. I want to serve my parents more, I want to be a good daughter to them and helpful to them as much as I can now before I do not have the chance to do that anymore :'(

And remember, as we grow up in life, our parents are also growing old, so cherish them while the time is there.

Hope this benefits all of us, insyaAllah. Till then, Assalamualaikum.

No comments:

Post a Comment